Book Rail Travel to the Airport
Travel to the airport by train
Airports By Rail
Book Now at 7 UK Airports
Travel To the Airport By Train
Why not let someone else take the strain and travel to the airport by train. Avoid any traffic jams for a stress free journey to the airport. So do a simple search today and see what you could save by booking your train tickets to the airport in advance.
Airports by rail
We can offer discounted rail tickets for travel to the following 7 UK airports, plus there are no restrictions on the time you travel.
- Birmingham airport by rail
- Gatwick airport by rail
- Glasgow airport by rail
- Luton airport by rail
- Manchester airport by rail
- Newcastle airport by rail
- Stansted airport by rail
Kids go FREE
A maximum of two children between the ages of five and 15 can travel FREE* if they are with a paying adult or group of adults. Children under five always travel FREE. *Child discounts are dependent upon the route and train operator. Free travel for children is not available on routes via the Transpennine Express - on these routes children are charged at half the adult fare.
sOME tERMS AND cONDITIONS WItH tHESE rAIL tICKETS
- Rail tickets cannot be booked within four working days of when you want to travel.
- Tickets are valid for one month.
- A minimum of two passengers must travel on a return journey.
- The return journey must be more than 48 hours after the outward trip.
- The ticket must also be part of a package including overseas travel by air.