Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester Airport
Manchester Crowne Plaza Hotel
Ringway Road, Terminal 3, Manchester Airport
Manchester, M90 3NS
Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport - 4 Star
Its prime location, impressive facilities and outstanding reputation for providing first-class service combine to make the 4 star Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport a first choice for both business and leisure travellers. Located on the Manchester Airport complex just 5 minutes to the airport terminals via a complimentary shuttle service.
The hotel offers 294 air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms. All rooms are bright and tastefully furnished in a contemorary style. Other in room facilities include a TV with satellite, (movies chargeable), Play Station, telephone, radio, hairdryer, trouser press, iron and ironing board and tea and coffee making facilities.
Health Club & Spa Facilities
For the more energetic Spirit Health and Fitness Spa gives guests the opportunity to relax and unwind in the fully heated indoor pool and spa, test their stamina in the well equipped gymnasium or take advantage of the saunas and solarium.
Food & Drink
There are three superb dining options plus 24 hour room service giving clients the choice of sophisticated intimate dining through to modern cuise in a relaxed atmiosphere.
Sampans restaurant, offers an extensive range of Thai, Malaysian and Chinese cuisine cooked by authentic chefs. The Junction Restaurant & Bar provides a selection of Modern European dishes ranging from light bites to an extensive dinner menu in a relaxed, friendly environment. Callaghans Irish Pub successfully combines a warm, lively atmosphere with traditional pub fayre.
Directions To The Hotel
From M56: Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signs for Terminals 1 and 3. Go through 2 sets of traffic lights take the 1st exit at the roundabout the Crown Plaza Manchester Airport hotel is located on your right. The journey normally takes 4 minutes from the motorway junction to the hotel forecourt.
Airport Transfer Information
- Distance from Manchester Airport: On Airport (Terminal 3)
- Nearest train station: Manchester Airport - short walk
- Timings of transfers: 24 hours on request by courtesy shuttle coach taking less than 5 minutes. For a service from the airport customers should use the airport courtesy phones and dial 4090.
- Holiday Parking: Parking is on-site at the hotel or customers car is taken to a secured compound and transferred back to the hotel ready for their return from holiday (at hotels discretion). After the 15 day options parking is charged at the car parks standard daily rate.
- Check In Time: Earliest check in 14.00
- Check Out Time: Latest check out time 12.00 Midday
- Number of rooms: 294 / 4 floors
- Facilities in each room: Colour TV with Satellite channels, telephone, Dataport on Phone, modem, voice mail, radio, hairdryer, iron & ironing boad, trouser press & tea and coffee making facilities
- Restaurant: 2 Bars, Lobby Bar and Callaghans Irish Bar & 2 Restaurants- Hotel Restaurant and Sampans Oriental Restaurant; open 05.30-10.00, 18.00-22.00, Lounge 06.00-19.00; vegetarian/special diet menus available; continental breakfast from 04.30-10.00
- Room service available: Yes - 24 hours (only continental breakfasts available)
- Baby Sitting/Child Services: Cots can be put in all rooms; baby services available via switchboard
- Facilities for disabled/wheelchairs: One double room designed for disabled customers.
- Lift: Yes and can accommodate wheelchairs
- Pets allowed: No - Guide Dogs Only; subject to management agreement in advance.
- Concierge Services: Their Concierge staff will be pleased to assist you with the planning and arranging of your daily activities, safety deposit boxes & laundry service.
- Health Club: Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness/Gym Facilities: Fully equipped gymnasium
- Spa Facilities: Yes
- Business Facilities: 8 Meeting Rooms